Field Trip 2 - South Goa
Please note that this trip is fully booked
i. Cabo de Rama laterite cliff – the steep cliffs of laterite and coastal erosional features. Proximal to the remnants of a pre-Portuguese era fort (Cabo de Rama).
ii. Palolem – The coast Palolem beach in South Goa is famous for the oldest rocks of Trondjhemite gneiss of lower to middle Archaean age (~3400 Ma.) Arguably, this site also home to one of the most beautiful beach in Goa.
iii. Agonda coast – provides excellent coastal geomorphological features and a beautiful beach.
This is a 1-day field trip.
- Field guides: Suitable academic/ field guides will be available for the trips.
- Time: The field trip will start from accommodation venues by 9.00 AM and will end by 7.00 PM.
- Transportation: Air-conditioned mini buses (16 seating) will be provided for the field trips.
- Lunch & refreshments: The trip will be all inclusive, including lunch and necessary refreshments.
- Requirements: The field trips will be suitable for most people with normal fitness levels.