Poster & Talk Info
- Poster sessions will be held on the ground floor of the meeting room.
- Posters should be put up on the arrival day, Sunday 7 May, before 16:00, on the board labeled with your poster number.
- All posters must be removed before lunch on Tuesday 9 May. Any poster still on display after 15.00 will be discarded by the organizers.
- All posters will be displayed during the entire duration of the YSM.
- Presenters should be in attendance during the allocated times for the poster sessions.
- The size of the poster board (width x height) is 84.1 x 118.9 cm/33.1 x 46.8 inches (i.e. portrait format).
- The conference venue does not have poster printing capacity. Participants are responsible for their own poster printing.
Access the full list of poster presentations here.
- All talks will be held in the main meeting room.
- Each talk will be allocated 15 minutes, which includes 3 minutes for discussion.
- A laptop will be made available to presenters.
- Presentations can be made using Powerpoint, Keynote or Adobe software.
- Speakers are requested to upload their presentations no later than 15 minutes before the start of their session.
Access the full list of oral presentations here.