Grant recipients will be selected on the quality of their abstract and its relevance to PAGES, and on their CV.
Application deadline for financial support has been extended (from 1 October 2020) to 15 October 2020.
When applying for financial support, you will be asked to:
- explain why you need funding (max. 200 words);
- detail which type of funding you are requesting (registration, travel (including amount in EUR), accommodation, subsistence, other);
- detail other source(s) of funding available to you and what they cover;
- provide a short CV (max. 1 page).
- provide your abstract as submitted during the registration process
A text box is also available for any additional comments (max. 200 words).