PAGES is committed to a non-discriminatory experience at every meeting and activity and takes a strong stance against harassment, discrimination, and bullying.
We want every participant to feel welcome, included, and safe during the online conferences. We aim to create an inclusive, respectful online conference environment that invites participation from people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, and sexual orientations, free from discrimination or harassment.
Expectations of attendees
• Everyone involved with the OSM and YSM is expected to show respect towards fellow attendees, staff, the Local Organizing Committee and all others participating online.
• Agadir 2022 online will be an environment that recognizes the inherent worth of every person and group, that fosters dignity, understanding, and mutual respect, and that embraces diversity.
• PAGES expects all interactions between online meeting attendees to be respectful and constructive, including interactions during sessions.
• Unacceptable online behavior will not be tolerated. Examples of unacceptable behavior include but are not limited to cyber bullying, intimidation, inappropriate or unwelcome sexual attention, continuous disruption of events or interference with participation or opportunity for participation of other people.
• We require attendees to follow this code in all online interactions regarding the meetings (including social media and any other online facilities).
• Be mindful of your online surroundings and your fellow participants. Alert someone if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
If you experience problems or trouble, or need to speak with someone, please contact a member of the Inclusivity Committee for assistance.